C-19 Access Control Declaration for the SEA LEOPARD
ALL passengers are to complete the following questionnaire prior to boarding the vessel, SEA LEOPARD
1) I agree to adhere to
a) The current social distancing rule of 2m
b) Wear a face mask when loading and unloading the vessel
YES / NO
2) Have you experienced any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days?
a) Fever (temperature>38C)
b) Persistent cough
c) Difficulty breathing
d) Loss of taste
YES / NO
3) Are you currently under any self isolation/quarantine as prescribed by a doctor or public health authority? YES / NO
4) In the past 14 days, have you had any close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID‐19, or is pending a test result or anyone exhibiting the symptoms above?
YES / NO
(Close contact means having cared for or having lived with)
The current medical recommendations from the Diver Alert Network (DAN)
• Divers who have tested positive with COVID-19 but have remained completely asymptomatic, should wait ONE month before resuming diving.
• Divers who have had symptomatic COVID-19, should wait at least THREE months before applying for fit-to-dive clearance conducted by a diving medicine specialist.
• Divers who have been hospitalised with or because of pulmonary symptoms in relation to COVID-19, should wait at least THREE months before applying for fit-to-dive clearance conducted or coordinated by a diving medicine specialist, with complete pulmonary function testing (at least FVC,FEV1, PEF25-50-75, RV and FEV1/FVC, and an exercise test with peripheral oxygen saturation measurement) as well as a high resolution CT scanning of the lungs.
• Divers who have been hospitalised with or because of cardiac problems in relation to COVID-19, should wait at least THREE months before applying for fit-to-dive clearance conducted or coordinated by a diving medicine specialist with cardiac evaluation, including echocardiography and exercise test (exercise electrocardiography).
5) Do you consider yourself fit to dive? YES / NO
I confirm that I have answered the above to the best of my knowledge
Name (Print): __________________________
Additional information required for diving
Diving Qualification: ___________________________________
Breathing GAS: ____________________
Emergency contact name and phone number: __________________________________
Planned maximum dive time: ___________________________________